HOW TO SUBMIT THE ARTICLE TO THE JOURNAL :
The author must log in the (submit an article) page and fill in the information model with recording any notes he considers. Then he must upload the file of the article only in (Doc/Docx) form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUBMITTED ARTICLE TO THE JOURNAL :
* The Middle East journal admits researches written only in English.
* Pages of the article mustn't exceed 30 pages. Researches that are more than 30 pages are accepted only after the approval of the editorial board. Extra fees may be added on pages that are more than the allowed limit by the journal.
* Copying texts or plagiarism is completely rejected by the Middle East journal .The editorial board of the journal will check the submitted researches to ensure that they are free from plagiarism as any research containing plagiarism isn't accepted.
* The submitted researches to the journal should be well-formulated and free from any spelling, linguistic or grammatical errors.
* When the author submits the research he wants to publish ,he receives the reply during a period ranges from one to three weeks .The journal may accept ,reject ,or require some minor or major amendments. In case of amendments, the author must adjust the research according to the notes provided by the journal.
THE FORM OF THE RESEARCH AND ITS CONTENTS (click the following link to load the formatting model in the form of Word file) :
* The size of the research papers is (A4).
*The page borders are 2.5 cm on all sides.
*The font type used in all research is (Times New Roman)
*The research title is written in the middle of the first page in bold font size (16).
*The trinomial name of authors is written on the left below the research title in italics in font size (14).
* The abstract of the research is written after the name(s) of the author(s).The words of the abstract mustn't exceed 250 words. The abstract should indicate aims, tools, results, and recommendations.
* Writing no more than 6 key words of those included in the research.
* The bold font size for headlines is (16).
* The font size for the research body (text) is (14).
* The double font size for the subheadings is (12).
* Writing a section under the heading (The problem of the study) where the author indicates the phenomenon discussed or the problem addressed in addition to the questions answered by the study.
* A section under the heading (Introduction) is inserted .In this section the researchers give a brief explanation on the title and topics of research.
* Writing a section under the heading (Advantages of the study) where the researcher indicates the main points that make his research unique and different from other comparable or associated ones.
* Numbering technique is used for sections of the study .For example:
The main section: (1), (2), (3)…etc.
The sub-sections: (1-1), (1-2), (1-3)…etc.
The most branched sections :( 1-1-1), (1-1-2), (1-1-3)…etc.
till the end of the research.
* The documentation style (American Psychological Association 6th edition) (APA) is used in writing references. One can attain details about this method of documentation for different types of references by clicking the following link: apastyle.apa.org
* There should be a section about the final results of the study at the end of the research. In addition, there should be appropriate conclusion.
* When you insert tables , they are numbered in the order in which they appear in the research paper; For example ,(Table 1) ,with the addition of a description of the table and writing the order and description below the table in the same font type used in the rest of the research with a font size of (12).
* When you insert pictures, figures, drawings or illustrations, they are numbered in the order in which they appear in the research paper; for example, (Figure 1), with the addition of a description of the figures, illustrations, drawings or pictures and writing the order and description below it in the same font type used in the rest of the research with a font size of (12).
Accepting publishing of the research in the journal :
* When the editorial board of the journal accepts to publish the research, the author gets an admission paper for his research in the form of a (pdf) scanned image. This paper contains the data of the research, the author(s), the live seal of the journal, and editor –in-chief's signature.
* The author(s) can require getting the original admission paper. In that case, the author(s) will bear the cost of delivering the paper.
Privacy of the author's data :
The journal won't use the authors' data such as email or phone number except for the purpose of publishing in the journal. These data aren't allowed to be used for any other purpose or by any other side.
Fees for judgment and publishing :
* The author must format the research paper according to the conditions and instructions of the journal.
* Some authors may be exempted from the fees or the fees may be reduced for special reasons .For example: researchers from countries with low national income or those who find difficulty in providing the fees for judgment and publishing are exempted from the fees.
* The author(s) will pay fees for publishing and judging their researches. The journal doesn't provide a complimentary printed copy for authors. They must buy the printed copies from the issues published by the journal.
* Fees may be Paied through VISA or MasterCard by clicking below:
* After the acceptance of publishing the research in the magazine the author(s) admit(s) that their work isn't plagiarized and that they permit publishing their researches in the magazine with having the right to publish the researches in other magazines and institutions under license of (Creative Commons) that allow publishing the same work in more than one institution.
* The author(s) can publish their researches on the internet before, during, or after submitting them to the magazine to achieve maximum sharing of research and increase the scientific benefits of it.